User Profile
I have gallstones and am scheduled June 24th 2010 to have my gallbladder removed. I also have an enlarged liver, am majorly anemic and lack Vitamin D! I have cists in my thyroid and peptic ulcers. The last 3 weeks I have been having similar pain from which I experience on my right side from the gallstone but in my left side now as well. The pain is under my left ribcage and moves up my side from abdoman to back all the way to my shoulder and sometimes into my neck! I had a C section in December and have 3 young children.I dont know what to do anymore as I am in constant pain from both my gallbladder, all my other health issues and now this one too. My doctor seems to think I am constipated which I get diarhea and constipation with the gallstones
and iron but take stool softners to help witht hat !I DO NOT FEEL CONSTIPATED AT ALL! Please help as im so tired and drained of living like this!

PLEASE NOTE I DRANK OCCASIONALLY MAYBE 5 DRINKS/MONTH AND BEFORE PREGNANCY SMOKED 5/DAY-NO DRUGS

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....