Eukaryotes and fungus: two long separate lines of "life" on earth.
"Sentient" life. Single celled and therefor simpler, more devoid of mind than we, as eukaryotes or as the top eukaryotic species of the planet, [removed by Admin] blaring, spewed upon fields of tarmac;
ok in the 50's humanity laughed that anything else could come close - that animals could feel pain, or even be conscious - but that conceit has been falling steadily; - that plants and trees had any kind of consciousness (we're just eukaryotes with eyes, the trees are just like us, eukaryotes, they just don't have the affliction of eyes nose and mouth.) Doesn't mean they aren't conscious, another belief gaining ground as more and more people discount the silliness in "science" the same way they tend to discount the ancient silliness of their cafeteria religions.
Smaller animals, not only believed to be conscious, have been known to form "societies" and "work together, communicating efficiently throughout the colony"; the way ants work together and form huge colonies the size of california.
So the single celled fungus: It's the mushrooms that proliferate wildly like demon plants just after the rain, under the tree, and it’s cheese you put in your gut.
The largest creature on the planet is a colony of fungus, attached to the roots of some huge forest in the united states, I thought I read somewhere. Works together, like the ants ad the bees, and therefore has some method of communication within the colony.
The fungus sits at the roots of the trees the way they sit at our roots, the inner lining of the intestines, (from where they tell me they can modify our genome and have a great deal of control over our ultimate manifestations.)
Science has been promising a theory of brain mind, but has never offered one, though it pushes implicit and foolish unspoken theories every time a drug trial for Alzheimer’s is developed.
Me, I went way off the reservation a long time ago, in childhood began a "relationship" with the demon world of my daily hallucinations, a cohesive narrative I've developed based on a phantasmagoria of lifetime experience in a hallucinatory reality that's always been my home, more than the earth of the worldly-minded camarilla - "consensual reality" - which for me is just a boring closet in my life that I barely pay attention to. All the exciting things, all the real relationships, for me take place in the "other world".
By practicing dream yoga, which taught me to recall all my haunted dreams and to document my hallucinations, I have mined the information of the demon world for 25 years.

By reading the psychosis stories of people on the internet and in schizophrenia memoir literature, and by keeping up with the lucid dreaming website postings, I have realized that there are many others who experience a coherent "other world" in their visions and dream life.
Frustrated by the insistence of western authorities that these shamanic dreams and visions are nonsense, to be left in the world of night and darkness where they belong, and living and working daily in the spirit world with my demon family, I always wondered where and who these creatures really were, such an advanced and sentient culture, concerned with genomic manipulation and the torture and destruction of humans.
About a year ago I began conversing with a guy over the internet with a similar psychosis to mine, him more advanced in his, (mine here now less than a year in the making), and in a series of essays he told me a few components of his imaginative psychosis that captured my imagination for days on end, and now onto this developed psychosis of my own. He told me he didn't have nearly the clarity of visions and shamanic experiences that I had (wasn't nearly as "sick" or "afflicted" as I), but that he still couldn't help holding the belief that there was another world, consistent in itself, that he had also been becoming a part of.
He said he'd been working with the "parasites" too, talking to the kings or leaders of their world, about the parasite - host symbiotic relationship. He said he had to "burn the leech off" by starving himself, to recreate a more balanced relationship, parasite fungus on the living human host, telling him that all human prophets are hybrids of parasite and host.
Then I was looking at the ground and saw the ants working together. They were moving very quickly in relation to their bodies, compared to us. I remembered all the demon visions, where a dream is going along normal, and then a very common "signal" that all of a sudden we are in a haunted, special dream, was the people who would go running by at ridiculous fast forward pace. That was always a giveaway that the demons were up to something. They walked just like the ants relative to their bodies, though they seemed humanish in form in all my visions, in all the visions of the schizophrenics and lucid dreamers.
Finally about a year ago now I discovered that my tactile hallucinations of bugs crawling over me could be greatly reduced by getting rid of a yeast infestation in my body; I had welts all along all the folds of my skin, that began to recede with daily jock itch spray all over my back and legs; I stopped eating wheat, dairy, processed food, and stuck to raw vegetables and lots of onion and raw garlic. Didn't kill the parasite, but made him take a step back. It dramatically changed the nature of the dreams, as well as the severity of the hallucinations. Bringing back scones or bread or dairy - pizza and beer and pancakes - has consistently brought the symptoms back.

And there are cases of fungus taking over the minds of creatures and turning them into zombies that do their will:

And google "mind control fungus", it's real. wikipedia: Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis;
Proves whatever mind is, fungus has it and can interact with the mind of discreet creatures.

So then the demons had revealed themselves as real, not some misty spirit world thing on the "other side" at all, but the living fungus, with hive mind (as science never came up with a theory of brain mind, and something is obviously communicated among insects, my theory of brain mind allows for fungus to be just as sentient, and a whole lot smarter, than mere mankind).
The hive mind of the demon world is immortal. They can sacrifice millions of single celled units and just laugh at us. They harvest us. They can communicate with us, some more than others, via the "feeling in our gut", and so they can read our minds atleast partially and communicate with eachother, and so this would explain us knowing the thoughts of others. Think of the infiltration of this planet wide fungus with immortal hive mind of startling sentience, another world indeed, occupying the bodies of most of the animal and plant species and listening to the whole cacophony of voices, while designing the twists and turns of each species' genome.
Back in college I never personally tried the "magic mushrooms", but I knew people who did and read accounts of the experiences in libraries. Science can say "psilopsybin" got in your brain, but can't explain the spiritual content of revelatory visions experienced by many adventurers, or for that matter the claim by the adherents (nook.org!) that the mushrooms were a cult in mexico but the americans messed it up, lost the holiness of the cult, and now the magic has dissipated from the fungus. But if this separate branch of the mystery we call "life on earth" - fungus - has its own hive mind and sentient reality, that would explain their ability to take us on wild journeys of mind.
Less well known for being magic, the fungus yeast can get out of control in the lining of the human gut. Three percent of schizophrenics are cured with antifungals, allergy to the yeast being the cause of the childhood onset schizophrenic dreams and hallucinations, odd behavior, and secret membership in the "other world". In this portion of the population, celiac disease makes it difficult to digest grains, dairy, and meat, so the yeast builds up and launches into the blood stream, the body, and the mind.
For me, after about 7pm if I close my eyes I can watch "the movies", a running series of hallucinations that describe an amazing action adventure all the time. Sometimes horrific nightmares. Often fascinating visions.
I have this, they call it schizotypal personality disorder in me, 'cause I know the difference between my visions - the "movies" I call them - and consensual reality.
I have drawn and described this as a little dot at the center of the dark mind, a little multicolored dot. Well, after 7pm, I close my eyes and notice my mind is actively and wildly dreaming. Everyone around me knows - I went in to watch the "movies". And they know they don't want me describing the things I saw, they know I can be disturbing if I describe the demon world or the visions I am being fed.
Cause after 7, that little dot gets bigger. It’s a wheel now, have the size of the entire field of vision, and it's multicolored alright, multi-BRIGHT-colored, and spinning like a wheel of fortune. and in each of five sections in the wheel, a different bright colored movie is playing, and it's a violent action movie, like cars crashing, hurricanes lashing, monkeys swinging and throwing red things, explosions occurring, and these five colorful fast forwarding violent action movies spin and spin, that's not the worst part.
When the haunting wind blows into the vision, the spinning visions all coagulate into one giant monster, with all the different colors and lines of the monster flashing and changing, like a varying genome. And when it unifies like this, it acquires a powerful sucking-in power, a hurricane wind that pulls you in toward, it, but you have to struggle with every last inch of effort to escape, till you reach a critical point, like just outside the door, and then you can just run, run, run.......
Another thing, about portholes around the bed. I can’t stand to live in the same apartment more than a few months, 'cause the room gets infested with these portals because I dream like this.
I was taught by creatures made of light that any person who explains the nature of mystery is a hierophant or mystagogue, and that that actual act of explanation is a scene of hierophany, and that any scene of hierophany opens up a portal, to the upper and lower worlds, out of which creatures can crawl.
After the room is infested, i fall down these holes so easily, and get the so-called tactile-hallucinations (ghost bugs) so I move. I'm such a nomad, living in a demon cloud.
So it made alot of sense when I heard a shaman explain a method of going to the other world in a wakeful vision - they said come out of your body and run around the room in circles. In my room you'll fall right in immediately.
And when I sleep, I dream, but once or twice a month, on average, the dream becomes haunted by an "other", or atleast it sure seems that way. Lots of little kids have the experience in a nightmare: things are going along fine, you have no idea you're dreaming, and suddenly the light switch on the wall won't turn on. The force begins pulling at you, the heart beat races, adrenaline flows, and the nightmare is on.
It seemed for years that the details of the adventure, how many lived and died in the basements of the buildings or out by the sea, mattered for real, like it was my immune system versus the invaders.
I realize now that the consciousness has left my body at that point, and have entered the "portal", like being abducted by the ufo, and there's a whole world in there, the demon world, where we experience their world as one of them, as honorary cells of yeast or whatever, we play the role of demons. On earth I have a mom in NY and a sister and brother in Boston, and another sister out here on the west coast. In the demon world I have a father who leads me and a large group of kids/soldiers on military missions, practicing the religion of evil, pursuing mankind and torturing them and destroying some of them, for no purpose other than religious reasons, the maniacal mindset of an immortal planet-king, bent on hubris and cruelty.
Supernatural Dream in the Movie Theatre
A few nights after an experience with a shaman there was a supernatural dream. It was like a whole movie. The dream begins with me sitting in a movie theatre, watching a movie, and there are several other people watching too. But the theatre isn't full, just a quarter full. All of a sudden, some kids, mostly very young maybe a few teenagers, all running in from the back of the theatre, past me, and up around the back of the stage. There were about thirty to forty kids, but the speed of the stampede was other than natural. And I sensed extreme fear.
They had just passed, and disappeared behind the screen, and no one else in the audience seemed to care, but I got the feeling that whatever scared them into moving like that, it might threaten me, too, if I just sit in my seat, so I got up and ran to catch up with them.
So I go behind the screen, up several flights of stairs, running and getting more scared myself. The kids all reach a bunch of theatre seats way at the top and at the end of the line, so everyone tries to hide. Nobody's really hiding too well, just in their seats, with their heads down.
A moment later a few adults come in, and turn on the lights; they see everybody, and start picking out different ones and calling to each other, and also yelling out some chant at everyone. These are the people the kids were running from. I get picked, among other people, and I'm asked, or told, to do an operation on someone, and asked if I can be ready in three minutes. I'm handed, as are some of the other kids around me, a packet, with maybe a scalpel and a syringe and some medical-looking stuff, and the chant at us now is something like "we give you the power of life and death, but you have to use it for us and do what we tell you."
I'm getting worried and ask if I can make it ten minutes from now instead of three, thinking I'll try to escape. My offer is contemplated, and rejected.
I decide to make a run for it. Apparently we're about ten levels of balconies up in this movie theatre, all behind the screen, and each lower level is a little farther out, and there are big golden bars, so you can jump, holding on to the bars, and it's a series of small leaps, not a huge fall. I start leaping down, and I'm getting away, but there's a middle level that's much bigger than the others, like the concession stand area. I get that far, and they catch up with me. I'm not the only one who tried to get away, there are two or three others, and we're all cornered on this large, middle balcony. The chasers stand in the middle of the floor talk calmly to us, then pull up chairs and sit down and lecture us, calmly. It's like a manager disciplining an employee in his office.
But I and one or two other kids are in the corner, standing on top of something, and there's a big glass punch bowl. I smash the glass punch bowl, and we all start throwing the sharp chunks of glass at these 'managers'. Most miss, but two out of the three managers get up calmly, looking disappointed, and walk away. The one main guy walks forward, walks straight up to me, talking sternly and more forcefully. I put one huge shard of glass right into his forehead. Blood comes out, but he continues talking and talking, like nothing happened.
Now I and the other two kids are really scared, and we must have looked confused, because he breaks his monologue for a second, pulls the glass out of his head, and says "oh, this?" Then he starts pulling all the flesh of his head apart and off, and his skull is showing through, and he's still talking, saying something like "this doesn't matter, I'm beyond this." We're totally frightened by this, and we're corralled, brought back to the top floor where everyone else is.
I'm not sure what happened next. Some time went by, but I decided to make another run for it. I start swinging, jumping, holding on to the bars, going down the different levels again. They start chasing me again, but not that hard, just like I'm a nuisance, but they're right behind me. But I'm trying harder this time, and I have more momentum going, and as I'm getting near the bottom levels, I see some people on the side I recognize. I touch their faces as I go by to make sure they’re real, and they are, and it feels reassuring, at least I have witnesses, and they cheer me on. I make it to the bottom and I come out a door into the lobby of the real movie theatre, out of that whole supernatural realm.
The three pursuers are right behind me, and they follow me out into the natural realm. But several movie theatre employees see them, and it's like they've always known who they were but couldn't chase them into their own realm. They see these three guys, and they gather around each and stamp them to death on the floor of the lobby, chanting "flesh and blood, flesh and blood". It's like as soon as they followed me out into the lobby of the real movie theatre they were mortal, and totally vulnerable and easy to kill. I looked at the splattered bodies on the floor in the lobby.
The dream went on a little while longer, just me hanging out in the lobby and doing stuff. And when the shift was over, all the employees gathered by me smiling to say goodbye, and congratulations. And I looked at all their faces and I recognized them from somewhere, but I don't know where. It's not the story I would have liked to see happen. I would have liked to see reconciliation, not the killing. I thought there were no 'demons', and no fear, but I reverted to feeling fear. I hoped to do better in my next encounter.
After the session with the shaman I practiced "journeying" regularly; I bought the cassette tape of drumming that plays for twenty minutes, meant to put you in a dream state. I lay flat on the ground, left my body, walked out the door, down the stairs, and down a nearby hole, for several minutes until I started seeing things. I saw a lot down there. I took the shaman's advice and asked "what is the nature of the ghost bugs"; I met the "ghost bug" in a vision: a demon, with the head of a bull. I read old dreams of mine from a decade before that I didn't remember at all, supernatural dreams, and that's how I described what I had seen there, 'head of a bull'.
In the journeying I picked up the dream from the movie theatre lobby where I had left off; I scooped up the three dead demons on the floor of the theatre lobby, and they / it came back to life. It was a demon, with the head of a bull. I asked if it was my spirit guide and it said 'yes'. Another night, journeying and being too passive, I let him lead me to a cross, and ram me with his horns. When he hit, I felt ghost bugs.
Seeing a bull again in another journey vision, I asked "what do you want?"; "To eat your flesh"; I asked "what do you need?" (These were Christina - the shaman's - questions); he said "to stay alive"; and "where do you want to go?” he said "to hell, to the heart", and "home".
When I asked, first, ‘what was his nature?’ he had showed me Aztec hieroglyphics. I didn't understand. But I did see an upside down heart with two X's on it, one in each lobe.
Thirty years after the soul was implanted in my back, when I was 35, my demon soul matured and blossomed, and I joined my family in the demon world. I have two families - my mother and siblings in the real world, and a father, sister, and brother in the demon world. The demon family lives in a brownstone building in a type of commune. They go on killing safaris, and plant black holes in enemy territory in wartime, but they are not all bad. Killing for them is like going on vacation. They have normal lives in a city most of the time, where they play and work and eat. I think the father has been trying to kill me, but I have been able to survive the dreams he has planted in me. When confronted he says it's just a test.
Elissa asked "how can someone plant dreams in you, or put dreams on you, why do you think that?”.
There was one dream where I had experienced a lot of pain, some prickly things the size of pineapples stinging me repeatedly, and as I wake up I’m in this dream (still dreaming) I was in a central room in a wooden shack, and I exited through one of the doors into another room where I saw the man who usually seem to be my father in the demon world, (nothing like when I see my real father as I remembered him in regular dreams; this father is Mexican and has a beard and a mustache, and is very serious looking).
I saw him in the room next to where I had been dreaming, with a conical hat and a robe on and reading from a giant book on the table in the middle of the room, chanting, and I realized that I had been hearing this chanting throughout the entire previous dream, and seemed to know intuitively that this chanting caused the dream. I asked why he would do this to me, put a horrible dream like that on me, and he answered that it was meant as a challenge or a test and that I should have been able to take it. Another time I had been flying and then falling in a dream but had just barely managed to glide to safety and survive, and when I walked into the commune where I lived with my demon family and explained that I had survived, my demon father, who is only there rarely, looked disappointed.
The dream where I came of age was dream of the year. It takes place in a crater. I walk by a skull on a slick next to three other sticks in a square formation, and an arched piece of wood across the top of the skull, and a crow standing on top of the wood turned to the side. I thought 'is it a threat?’, like 'you go here too'? Then I thought 'no, his spirit guides me; a powerful shaman leaves his skull, sometimes multiple skulls, to continue to guide the society. This one came to the event. It looks like Woodstock but everyone is in colorful war paint and Indian headdress, and a central spectacle occurs, way better than any rock festival. It's wild like a rock festival but really a much more powerful religious event, where they actually use the enthusiasm of the surrounding crowd to perform miracles. Sitting, colorfully dressed, one Indian holds two rattles on a stick, like balloons, while looking the other way, waves them together, slowly across right to left; as they go by, inside them, another movie takes place, in a different, vividly bright dimension. What's going on in there? The genome!
I walk through the crowd to the backstage, then down an aisle on the stage surrounded by old iron junk. At the center of all the commotion and with everyone's attention on me, I inhabit a counter-rotating nucleus in relation to the giant disk of observers around me. I walk toward the front of the stage, toward the crowd, throwing the objects around me up in the air, and everything hovers - typewriters, office equipment, telephones, wooden boards, utensils - and the crowd roars! Everyone is spinning one way, and at the very bright center there is a sudden shift, and it swings around the other way, as the one central eye gazes into the night, its holy voice singing in the sacrificial prayer for grace, calm, wisdom, and beauty.
Apparently doing this magic has convinced the demons that I have come of age, and my family takes me to show me more - an array of colors and marks revealed within any wall around them by scratching in a certain sequence of directions, some with the left hand and some with the right hand, and a colorful message appears and disappears. I try it myself but it’s not really working; just barely; all of them walk over to me and one explains verbally while another shows another colorful diagram, like it has to do with the genome, and a special pattern reveals a circular set of letters 'HUMAN MASTER'; rub it and it shows, rub it differently and it goes away again, and a female voice says "show him the genome" but we get distracted and all through the rest of the dream I was waiting for this direct instruction but it never came.
On the way out of the room she did say "you just have to experiment", and that her brothers had found they could do certain things because they had more alveoli on their genome.
We left to watch what seemed like a movie, where a girl auditions to be the nanny of a bunch of rich kids; she does very well by showing she already knows all about them, and serves pizza. The one daughter isn't eating though, while the kids and guests are eating the pizza - she's listening carefully to the wall and sitting on a chair with her feet up. She listens and taps out a pattern with her toes very complex, like fingers on a typewriter. What she is listening to is this part of the movie that we're all going to see next. She sounds very excited; her father and mother are in the other room she is listening to, and the father is small like a monkey but shaped and dressed like George Washington; she says "my father was. .. (something) !" sounding very amazed.
We go to another room to see this new information in a movie, but when one amazing part comes, I'm the only one who sees it and they are all in the other room. I see these skeletons come through the wall. They're ancestors bestowing magic. I stop the movie and call the others in. I rewind it a little, but apparently not enough. It's like a movie but we see it taking place live in the room before us and with us. I play it back, but to me every lime it seems a little bit different. We all see the skeletons again and they say I should rewind it more and play it back again. As I'm rewinding, a woman says, "that's amazing, we all could be one person."
Another says, "They were immigrants. I had thought they had originated here; they immigrated to Idaho first."
The movie is rewound more this lime. People are at a train station; the butler cooks and serves the food to everyone. The children are gathered together and put in an elevator at the train station, gathered up by fun-stuff-dressed-up characters and balloons. Someone in the audience next to me says, "just like at a bar mitzvah". Then the selected children go down in the elevator, and I'm down there with them, and these flying monkey skeletons come up out of a doorway, flying over each of us, each one of them in succession, bigger and bigger ones, and tap each of us twice on the head; this seems to be the bestowing of some kind of magic power. After this two big skeletons come through the wall, and they seem to transform as they move, amazing everybody, eventually ending up in a kind of George Washington form.
After the movie I go walking around the house of these magical kids, my brothers and sisters, and look at embroideries each one has done. One of them said 'we don't eat meat because it's each other's flesh'. One was about me, and said something about Zen. I forgot what most of them said but I got the idea, as I walked up the stairs of the house, that these are our souls, we have been bestowed with these magic souls, and that's what the skeletons were. There was one big piece of furniture that was the size of a piano but full of water and it had three stories of rocks and caves, and it had a saying near the top -I forgot what it was but something about balance- and I rocked it back and forth and wondered why the water didn't spill out, though as it continued to rock after I stopped I worried a little but then noticed it seemed to crash up like waves in the back and take care of itself.
I went upstairs and saw some of the kids. I was going to ask again about the genome but didn't get the chance. The butler was cleaning up and the kids were playing. A little girl asked the butler if she could play, he said yes and she started ironing on the floor next to me. I made the comment that I do that kind of playing every day, and an older boy sitting down on the floor to the other side of me asked why, and I explained for suits and shirts, but he said even for that there was an easier way, just pinching it, but he didn't really explain, and he was pulling on a pair of sneakers like mine but metallic color, and I was thinking 'oh I guess I should start getting them in metallic color' (silver).
While I am awake I may be schizotypal but I am not schizophrenic; I know the 'difference’ between dreams and reality, even if half the significant stuff that happens to me in life happens in dreams. But when I am asleep, I go over the edge. "The despicable devil gets you at your most defenseless - when you're sleeping", Elissa said. While I am dreaming I don't have the extra function that keeps me seemingly sane. I get confused about what's real. There are regular dreams but then there are supernatural dreams, and in the supernatural dreams I can seem schizophrenic.
There was some demon in the bathroom of a big house, so when he was in there with the door closed; I slipped some paper under the door, as an attack. Then I ran out of the house and kept running through the neighborhood with big homes and very wide streets. I had thought I would have more time, but the demon was right behind me, so I had no time to hide; I thought l would find someone and ask for help, so I looked around at people's living rooms while I ran through the street, but I thought I wouldn't have enough time to get in, so I ran toward a park and I saw a police car going into an area enclosed with a fence, so I went there for protection. A cop with a big dog was looking for a criminal he couldn't find, and when he saw me, he was corrupt and decided to kill me saying I had been the person he was looking for. So I killed the dog and killed the cop and chopped them up and buried them in the park. (The demon chasing me never showed again. I had done his will, I think.)
Then I went back to my family, but the next morning my sister's cat was missing, and I knew I had killed it, thinking it was that dog, and I felt very guilty, but I acted like I didn't know where he was and went out and pretended to look for him. The person I had killed was really the Philippino fianc of someone else in the group, and she didn't know where he was, and I fell very bad about that also. Then he came back! He had lived, but he was very badly damaged, and didn't remember what had happened. So not only did I feel guilty, but I was frightened that I would be caught for what I had done. Time went on looking for the cat, and the fianc had a stroke and said he felt like he was sinking to the ground. I thought I should tell his fianc that he was going to die and this would be her last time with him, but I didn't because I was scared.
Eventually I was going on a business trip, and it seemed a couple of guys knew what I had done and weren't telling but were torturing me. One said, "What are you packing there? He's got dead bodies in the bag!" But I said "no, it's just some papers I need", and I was worried that my cell phone would be found with the chopped up body of the cat with my name on it. The guy next to me said "maybe we should get a bunch of people to search the park” but I still acted like I didn't know anything.
When I woke up I felt so regretful of everything, and noticed Elissa was having a rough time too.
I have explained that I have this other 'family' in the demon world, or sometimes I call them my 'demon family', and sometimes people ask why I call them 'demons'. Not everything they do is demonic, they have normal lives, but there is violence and killing. It's like going on safari, and they have made me a part of it. I woke up hurt, physically, it seemed, after maybe the most violent dream ever. I was very stabbed with glass and I didn't want to move. I had killed a lot of people, but it was non-stoppable. At the end of the dream I walked down some stairs, Elissa got up from a table with magazines, and a female demon who had now slopped fighting said, referring to Elissa, "she's so sweet" or "isn't she the sweetest one" and I came over to Elissa's side and she said "I don't know how to relate to you."
As the next dream began I can't remember what got me mad. But I was just standing up for myself, I think. It was against a man and a woman. I was upstairs at my mom's house. And I took a big chair and beat down the man. I prevailed. There had been an incident about purchasing a goldfish before this, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I prevailed, I came downstairs, and the guy comes down after me, saying something like "I just want to resolve it" or "I just want to deal I with you", whatever, and I don’t stop. I beat him some more and throw him to the ground and stand on him. He gets up. There's also a female, and she comes down the stairs too. There is one scene, almost funny, where he's chasing someone swinging a chain, female demon behind him, swinging another chain, and I'm chasing behind her, swinging a chain. The second demon being female, I only hit at her legs. The scene switches to me having been sent to bed, and I'm mad. I'm in someone else's room upstairs. The female demon is putting me in there and trying to get me to cooperate, but I won't. At this point I'm not defending myself anymore, I'm going wrong. A light above the bed is lit and I swing at it and break it, to violently turn it off. The female demon says "no, no," but I won't stop, and she leaves. I smash the light, only to notice another light to its side, smash it, then another, then another. I can hear talking outside the room about what I'm doing. All this glass is smashed, finally the room is dark, but there's always one more light to smash. Finally I get in bed. It's full of glass but I lie down carefully and I'm ok. Then this other demon, a guy demon, is in the bed next to me and starts arguing with me, and when I make him mad he decides to push himself toward me, knowingly or not stabbing me in the right leg with some of the smashed glass. I tell him "you realize you're stabbing me deeply" but he doesn't stop. Finally it's over and he gets out of the bed and so do I. Then there's a part where the bed and all the glass in the bedroom are a central stage set and there are dozens of people around, the male and the female demons are there. All the people are on their side it seems but are only there as spectators. They taunt me. I smash the two demons around in the glass, they smash me around in the glass. My hands are badly stabbed; also my back, legs, and sides. The two demons sometimes get killed but come back as a different member of the audience turns into the original demon, whether the male or the female, whichever just got killed, and I continue to kill because I continue to prevail. The taunts are something about a TV show and a time slot. A man near the side has a book; I can't remember the details but the gist of it is that I'm now wild, outrageous character. One time the guy demon comes back and seems he might prevail this time but I throw him far down the stairs and it seems decisive, because the female demon comes back one more time but doesn't fight anymore. Everything, it seems, is back to normal. Someone else is talking with her and she mentions her concert tour, and seems normal, and at any rate she isn't attacking anymore.
I walk with her up the stairs over the platform and we see Elissa downstairs waiting behind a table with some magazines. The female demon says "isn't she the sweetest one" and I walk down to Elissa, who gets up, comes lo my side and says, "I don't know how to relate to you." I feel like a war hero or something and just act like it's ok.
The real Elissa woke me up with breathing spasms, saying 'help', and wanted me to put my hands on her back. I almost couldn't because of all the stabbing from the glass. During the fight, on the stage, as it started and stopped, there had been a lot of dialogue, a lot of challenge from the demon people, like "oh yeah, you can take this?" and my attitude had been "I don't care", all-out killer;
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 11th, 2012
Experienced User
hey
I don't get the criticism.
Wrote that a while back.
Weird hobby, writing here,I decided it was kind of a waste of time.
No idea how to keep it relevant! OK, I was just writing for fun, it WAS cathartic, I enjoyed the process, it was my way of dumping what was on my mind.

I was alone at the time. I'm back with my wife now, in a nother house, sleepin g on a big plate of steel, eating my vegetables. And going to work. I try to reach out and contribute, yes I know I'm insane.

onderdonk
|

replied June 11th, 2012
Experienced User
hey
I don't get the criticism.
Wrote that a while back.
Weird hobby, writing here,I decided it was kind of a waste of time.
No idea how to keep it relevant! OK, I was just writing for fun, it WAS cathartic, I enjoyed the process, it was my way of dumping what was on my mind.

I was alone at the time. I'm back with my wife now, in a nother house, sleepin g on a big plate of steel, eating my vegetables. And going to work. I try to reach out and contribute, yes I know I'm insane.

onderdonk
|

replied June 12th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
I myself thought that it was a great read myself, and myself thought it was as well, and then myself said "I guess it's okay."

No, really, great writing onder, I say keep it up, although it probably is a waste of time, but I enjoy it.

What does this guy know anyway. And what a complete di#$, the very reason that our species is going to end is because of people like him, not people like onder. So, go dig our hole some more please, just get out of the forum and go dig some more and drag us down with you, you f#$king di#$!

Who wants to be human anyway, and what do you even delusionally think that means. "A sad excuse for a human." You are the crazy one my friend saying some stupid shyte like that. We've watched you the whole time, the only sad thing here has been people you fu#$, if one were a sad excuse for a human then he's doing something right, because all that you care about is bull#$it.

Great writing onder, we'll make it. They won't.
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....