For a fungal, bacteria or anal abscess you need antibiotics. Creams don't do much. You need antibiotics and you need a repeat.

If you have anal abscess a doctor could give you 400mg of Trichazole and 20 tablets of Ciplox500.

I think it is a good idea to do a repeat of antibiotics to make sure the infection has gone away.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 18th, 2013
I mean Ciploxx500
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. if the infections are extensive, then yes topical antibiotics wont do much and oral or systemic antibiotics are needed.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bacterial Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.