My mom has just been told that here gallbladder is functioning at 0%. Should she be concerned. She was told there were no stones either. I am very concerned because my dad died 3 years ago with pancreatic cancer. My mom has also had breast cancer about 10 or more years ago. Doesn't the gallbladder interact with the pancreas and liver.
goodytay
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2009
The questions you ask are hard to answer because I am not a doctor. I can tell you that I had a 0% functioning gall bladder with no stones and it was removed. It took the doctors 10 months to figure out it wasn't working. I had it removed in Nov. 2008 and I am still searching for answers to my health problems due to my gall bladder dieing. No one could tell me why this happened. I am curious how old is your mom? I am 43 and I recently had my hormones checked through saliva testing. My hormone levels are all low and the tech seems to think that I am suffering from adrenal fatigue. I think there is a connection with our hormones and breast cancer, gall bladder disease (no stones) and many other health conditions. You sound very concerned and some questions are hard to answer. The best thing your mom can do is start eating right, no fat except good fat, take digestive enzymes with every meal, eat complex carbs, fiber,lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Take daily supplements of fish oil, multi vitamins, calcium and magnesium.
Good Luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....