Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Full of anger and sadness

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
im only 15 and as far as i can remember i always been mad at every one but mostly my self i when i got to 6 grade i started getting sad but every little thing i just keep it bottled up all my sadness my anger now i felled for this girl i was talking to her when she was crying she shed form now on its you and me the next day her bf got back with her and i asked wut she shed wuz for really she never respond now i feel lonely now im getting in to crazy fight that put my life in line not carrying any more most of my friends are mostly in jail or dead so i got no one to talk to i cant talk to my parents because they would just say you well get over it even when i told her that i was going in to a rumble and i might not come back she never called to check if i was ok and im not before her bf she would always call me if she now something was going on to now im ok now i just feel like i go no one no more and im just fulled with anger and sadness i was in the hospital the next day i well fight

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2010
Depression Answer A13174


It seems you want to seek help regarding your anger outbursts and depression. Though the last part of your question is not very clear, I guess you are still emotionally involved with the girl. Do not take her ignorance as a sign of your own weakness. She may have her own priorities. Do not let someone become your priority when you are just an option for them.

It may sound boring, but talk to you parents! They are the best people you can talk to in present situation. Explain to them how you feel about all this. Do not get biased towards a negative response from them.

Additionally, I would advise you to seek help of a therapist for a few weeks. You may be carrying a lot of bottled up emotional conflicts, which need a way out, not in the form of violence, but some constructive actions.


(This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one.)

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.