Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Friend is telling stories of me to gilrs, is this good or bad?

My friends tell stories about me when they're talking to girls who I know, or who I've seen... They tell stories of me doing some stupid, some embarassing stories about me.

Ive asked this question to myself tonight : Why?

Is it because my life is more interesting than theirs?
Is it because I've been the fool, the clown of the pack ever since the beginning?

And is this a main factor why I'm the only one who hasn't got a girlfriend?

just got a SMS from a girl who's hanging out with my friend, asking me about a story of me.

*** Ok, these stories are funny stories, but is this why I'm losing my credability around girls? ***

Help Me please, because I feel like answering back : "Why are you talking about me? Aren't your lives as interesting?"
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2009
tell em to stfu and u need to tell em to act their age and not their shoe size they should grow up
|

Experienced User
hx nikki, I actually sent it before I got a reply, because I feel stupid being looked at as the "nice guy WITH A RED NOSE" type...
|

Extremely eHealthy
you just need to tell them that you will tell your own stories when you are ready and for them to but out...jenny
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2009
My advice is that you need to tell your friends to stop telling the stories. Some girls will see you a funny guy, if the stories portray that, and girls do like funny guys. But by the way you express this, I would say these stories discredit you, and sad to say everyone judges and believes rumors. So you need to stop them from telling such embarrassing stories.
|
Tags: back pack
Quick Reply