Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

friend found a new friend that a "girl"

So me and my friend met about 4 to 5 or ever more year's ago from meeting we just clicked both loved xbox and has been the closest friend I ever had we would talk Almost everyday on xbox so one day he was going to a party (btw im 17 hes 16) he was drink and smoking weed and this girl stared talking to him and anyway the party was so close to mine I said come over after because im always up late anyway so I kept messaging him to come to mine its getting late and everything he finally came at 2:30 was supposed to be 12 or 1 at latest and he starts telling me about this chick and how she was hot and I have severe depression and social anyixty witch the anyixty is the worst one but doesn't alway have to be but anyway as soon as he talked about her I straight away compared that to me like why couldn't that be me why did you stay longee so you could be with her not me I felt like I had been betrayed by my best friend and when he brought her up I think he knew I wasn't very happy because I replied as if I didn't care at all he said was just saying it was something to talk about but now she said after known him for a week or 2 that they should have a sleep over and crap and thats the worst of it because around where I live no one's a virgin and its pretty common for people mostly mates tease you for it but me and my friend have never caredtthought people are stupid but now it looks like ill be the last I guess its just sunk in :/ and yeah im very depressed about it the worst day was 3 or 4 days ago when I found out that she wanted him to sleep over her house and I did feel like nearly self harming tbh killing myself seemed the only was but I would never actually do it but I suppose if this went on much longer I dont think anyone deserves to live like this as long as I have 4-5 years since I was about 12 anyway I manly posted on here because I normal take my problems to my best mate but this one would be the best to tell him anyway I basically know im going to get chucked to the side I sort of already have we play or do anything hes sitting there on fb and then I have a go at him and he makes it like im the bad guys and hes the good guy because he says hes going to be or whatever I really dont think I would just drop him (like he dose ever time) if I had a girl/ girlfriend
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2014
Experienced User
I had this problem with a friend,only he basically "dumped" me for my older brother.It was horrible.He was the only real friend I really had growing up.There were not many people where I lived and it was hard to make friends.And as I was always a person who seemed to get picked on it was nice having a friend like him around who was bigger and tougher.Then he left and I was horribly depressed.It hurt bad.It was difficult to find another new friend since i really didnt trust anyone afterward,but eventually I was able to completely blow him off just like he did to me.His relationship with mty brother went sour a few years later and I hardly had so see the guy again.It honestly was nice to move on.I met some great new friends,who to this day,are actually some of my best friends and I wouldnt trade the world for them.Life will throw you around alot,especially the next few years of it for you,just roll with the punches and you'll be ok.Im a severely depressed person.I have found my way though the toughest times.It gets better man,trust me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?