i have a four year old son who cant digest his food in comes out just the same way it went in? and he is loosing weight badly? what can i give him that will digest will
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2010
Supporter
I think this problem is beyond anything you can handle on your own. You ned to seek medical treatment ASAP, especially since he is losing weight. I don't mean to scare you but this is a major problem which needs to be addressed immediately. If he is not digesting his food, he is not getting enough calories and, more importantly, he is not getting any vitamins, minerals or nutrient that are essential for body function. Long term deficiency can cause all kinds of problems including organ damage. So, please get him to a doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: food, weight
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....