Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

four of the molers are still baby teeth.

I'm 18 years old, and all four of the molers that are right before the set that came in when I was 12 never came out; they're still baby teeth. I haven't seen a dentist since I was 9, so I wouldn't know what one thinks (yes I know I really need to see one). What could be the cause of this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Delayed developmental milestones of teeth need to be looked at. These could just be impacted molars and premolars. COnsult a dentist and let them decide what to do.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Dental Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.