User Profile
my 3 1/2 yr old daughter acts odd. she flicks her fingers together and i tried to stop her today and when i did she yelled at me cant look at you. she does it in bed finger flickers the blankets she does it when she hugs someone and i find it odd. then i caught her doing it while watching TV so i asked her why she does it and she replied cos so i asked her if she knows why she does it and she said yes but no can talk you. she also does other odd things like constantly draws circles and can not draw lines she walks like her body is semi stiff and her arms are always awkwardly positioned?
do you have any idea why she would do this?
and could it be some form of autism?

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Start to understand this serious developmental disorder here. We review causes of autism, risk factors for development and other related health conditions...
Researchers believe that environmental and genetic reasons cause autism. But what group(s) are more at risk than others? Autism causes and risk factors here....
Main symptoms of autism involve communication, behavior and social difficulties - but when do these appear? and what symptoms are truly caused by autism?...