i have been alone for so long now, but its only recently its really gotten to me. i just want to rip an eye out most days so i would feel something besides the heavy loneliness in my heart. All my friend are in amazing relationships, having kids and building a life. I know feeling sorry for myself never helps. So does anyone have any good advice on how to deal with it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2013
Experienced User
what are you doing to meet single men? get out and mingle with other people. Check out the dating services available. Go where nice single men are. I do not mean bars. Find a good Bible teaching church & start going.
Today there are many ways to meet a single man. Ask your friends if they know any single men.Maybe one of their husbands have a single brother.Pray and ask the Lord to cause your path to meet with that one.
Take courage and make your self available,
Good luck to you.
|

replied September 28th, 2013
single men... what???? i am a guy but thanks for the help
|

replied November 30th, 2013
I cry everyday behind closed doors and smile when I go out so that nobody knows how much I hurt b/c I have no friends and no loving man in my life. I'm tired of celebrating holidays taking vacations by myself. How did I get here I often wonder. One day at a time I guess... I"m 32, nice pretty but alone and no friends for a social life. Just keep praying God intervene.
|

replied January 16th, 2014
What have you tried as far as meeting someone goes? Dating sites, etc? Give me more details, I would love to help you out and talk more! Maybe you can inbox me?
|