Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

For Weight loss Diet-Pills

Please tell the best diet pills company for weight loss.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Daniall
|

replied February 27th, 2011
Hi dietpills!

Have a nice day, you are looking for a good diet pills company, If you like try to Visit this Link we hope they help you
|

replied March 24th, 2011
Are you looking for a diet that actually works or are you wondering about a particular diet product? DietCritic.com is the perfect place to start. All of our diet reviews are written by health professionals to provide you with indepth and unbiased information.
|

replied December 7th, 2011
Vit d and liquid b 12 both are very useful to get rid from the extra fat of the body. These supplements are recommended by the good doctor and you can use them without any hesitation.
|

replied December 21st, 2011
About Diet Pills
Hi Everyone
I am danial from Canada and i also want to share my knowledge in diet pills.According to myself the Phentramin-D diet pills are very effective and good You should try this.

Thanks
|

replied December 28th, 2011
The best appetite suppressant
Phentabz. This pill is the best appetite suppressant I have ever tried, I had to force myself to eat, but that was great because then I ate all good foods!
|

replied August 17th, 2012
It is easy to loose weight with the help of Pure Acai berry. I have used this supplement and yes it really works out and help to loose weight , thus we can say that it is best and 100% natural.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2012
Herbadrene contains stimulants and No-Stim does not (as you can tell by the name). Herbadrene is also for energy and focus whereas No-Stim is just for weight loss. No-stim contains a thyroid hormone called T2 which boosts your metabolism and also contains hoodia which suppresses your appetite.

I have achieved great results using these two products. No-Stim should be taken every day but Herbadrene works better when taken less often because when taken every day, you start to build up a tolerance to it. Give your receptors a break couple days in between.

Diet pills should only be taken if you are trying to lose those last stubborn pounds. DIET is always the most important thing when trying to lose weight (and exercise of course). Supplements should also always be taken with food to help absorption and digestion.
|

replied March 4th, 2013
I used lipovits for 4 weeks . After 12 days i lost ten pounds. Four weeks later i lost 15 pounds. The problem is my body has got used to them so i bought duromine. Can i take lipovits and duromine together cause duromine is not surpressing my appetite as well as i expected. Can anyone answer this please ?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 12th, 2013
I use Reductil ,
I'm on the 15mg dosage and I find it very effective, has not side effects . Also include daily exercises. Whether it's take a walk or a running, but make sure you do a daily exercises. If you need genuine reductil pills I can recommend Good luck to everyone!
|

replied July 1st, 2013
First off I apologize, I am not sure if this is where I ask my questions. My questions is about a couple supplements. I bought two different supplements (USPLabs OxyELITE Pro) and (AI Stoked). One is a fat burner a pretty strong one apparently and the other is a test booster. My problem is that I cannot find anywhere on the web if its okay to take these together. I want to stack them but I don't want to have a heart attack. Are these okay to take together?
|

replied July 18th, 2013
Re: About Diet Pills
Daniall wrote:
Hi Everyone
I am danial from Canada and i also want to share my knowledge in diet pills.According to myself the Phentramin-D diet pills are very effective and good You should try this.

Thanks

Yes I totaly agree with your point. I also suggest you a phentermine diet pills online. This diet pill is best for the weight loss issues.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 5th, 2014
There are plenty of them available in the market. You can research online and get the best one. To name a few there are 7 KETO DHEA, Liquid Kelp, GUARANA ENERGZR and more.
|

replied March 4th, 2018
Experienced User
If you're having a hard time dropping unwanted pounds, you may want to consider other options, such as diet pills. Diet pills don't produce dramatic results. Herbal weight loss pills are both safe and effective.
|