Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

For those of you who remember me and the boys! pic overload!

User Profile
Hello there!

Well I havent been around for some time, all my children seem to take up all my time at the moment and I never have a moment to myself but I was desperate to come on and let you know how we were all doing!!

Well for starters, on the 12th November we had a baby GIRL!!! whoo hoo, finally after 3 boys I have a pink one! We named her Keira May Elizabeth Low and she is beautiful! She kept us waiting by being 11 days late, I was due to be induced at 10am that morning but she made her speedy delivery at 8:06am, I had only been in established labour for about an hour so to make up for Alfies' horrendous birth I got away easy this time! She weighed 8lb 14oz and has never looked back, I had her weighed today (shes 5 weeks Wednesday) and shes now 10lb 11ozs so shes a big girl!

...and as for the others Aydan is 7 now and has an attitude to match!! Lucas is 4 and has just started school he is doing so well and we are very proud! and as for Alfie he is 16months and is turning into the most funniest little thing! He is starting to talk and is becoming rather cheeky! So apart from being a very busy mummy I am stupidly happy!

Well I am going to leave you with some pics and feel free to post and let me know whats been going on here with you girls! I have missed you all and thought about you all the time! I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to get some belly shots on here but never had the time lol!!

Keira!!

Alfie!

Lucas!

Aydan!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
congratulations, jo! keira is gorgeous and i love her name! i'm so glad you got your girl!

i can't get over how big alfie is! it's been so long and i had no idea he was already 16 months.

congrats again! you're very blessed with your 4 beautiful children!
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2008
Aw, i'm glad you got your girl. All your children are beautiful!
|

Extremely eHealthy
They are all gorgeous! Congrats on getting your baby girl! You needed some more estrogen in your house!!! Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
Congratulations!! Your children are all beautiful.

Yay for having a baby girl.. she's gorgeous & I love her name! Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
you got your girl!!!! Fora minute there i was like 'that's not Alfie?That CAN'T be Alfie?!He grew!!!!
|

replied December 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Hiya! I remember you, we had our babies at the same time! Courtney is also 16 months she was born on 15th august. She now has 8 teeth! And is walkin all by herself and can say eeyore, ding dong, gone, daisy and broom broom!!

You children are beautiful by the way and nice to hear from you, keep them pics comin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! I think Keira is a gorgeous name! I'm glad to hear your sons are doing well also!
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you so much everyone!

I know Alfie really has got big! and overnight he has turned into a little monkey his favourite game at the moment seems to be 'how much bashing can the christmas tree take' I cant leave him for a second!! He only has 5 teeth he didnt cut his first untill last month then got 4 at the bottom all at once! We finally noticed his first top one is through today! Thank goodness! I cant tell you what a nightmare its been, the poor boy has really suffered hes had a constant cold and he keeps getting eye infections. Doctor said it was because top ones were just sitting there, Plus because he has Glue ear he has been crying constantly. If you look on the black and white pics his face is so red, dry and sore from being so low, I found out that trustly vaseline is the best cure for it though! Plus hes starting talking too, he can say Mum, Dad, Nan, Hiya, No, Whats that, and he says there you are! (I think this is from when we play peek-a-boo!) He is growing up very fast and is incredibly independant you can really tell he has 2 older brothers with him!

As for Keira we have had the first smiles!!! its very sweet esp, because I have always thought she has such a sad face!! Its nice to see her little eyes light up! She also seems to be starting to try and 'chat' when you talk to her she really thrashes about and gets frustrated and every so often if your lucky she'll manage a little squeak!

School breaks up for the other 2 tomorrow so the excitment and final christmas countdown will really be starting in the Low household!

I am soo pleased you all replyed how are all your bubbas (even though they are probably not bubbas anymore) getting on?
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Now I have started I cant stop!! Took this picture of Keira yesterday and wanted to show it! Her hair makes me laugh its like an old mans its really thin at the top compared to the sides so she looks bald on top!! Plus she has red hair not sure where thats from or whether its just where she is going fair!!

Keira 5 weeks
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2008
Supporter
Keira has such beautiful eyes!
Mika's doing great! Walked at 10months, talks so much! I think this is because she spends alot of time with my sister's children and they never shut up lol! I feel for you on the christmas tree front! Mine *did* have 15 candy canes on it a week ago and now i'm down to one!! She's stashed them under her cot and in her toy box!! You've got me in the mood to post pictures now!
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
ooooh post post post! I havent seen anything of Mika since she was a little bub! She sounds like shes coming on really well! Are you looking forward to christmas?

Sadly my tree is now a leaning mess. Its in a sad state and doesnt even stand straight! Luckily I got it cheap in the woolworths sale!! All the chocs and candy canes have been moved to the top and the baubles around the bottom are slowly disappearing! Its very odd as the other boys never took an interest in it but Alfie has tree fever!! I wish I took a pic of it when it first went up then I could do a before and after! lol
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2008
Experienced User
heyyyyyy. so good to hear from you jo. your family looks great. what a beautiful little girl. congratulations. eadie is 16 months now too and she is doing great. she loves our christmas tree too but i put it on a table behind a chair so she couldn't knock it over! i've been thinking about posting photos but i'm so busy right now. so lovely to see your boys and new baby girl though. i'm so glad you are happy! have a merry christmas!
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2008
Supporter
Keira has such beautiful eyes!! You're so blessed Smile

My little Jenny isn't a bubba anymore, sadly.. she turned 2 on 19th November. I had another little girl, Ella, on 21st November & Jen tries to help me look after her.. it's so cute.

I hope you all have a nice Christmas!!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....