Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

For Mens Health Problems..TWO words Readmore

Hi there..

I Feel it is morally right to share the knowledge..that for men with health problems down there due to drinking ..smoking ....blah blahh blah..please try these two magical herbs.. they are well known in indian ayurvedic medicine...
Ashwagandha root powder - organic preferably
Himalayan Shilajit..

Take ashwaganda a tea spoon at time with milk..then have 1 tea spoon shilajit with hot coco..

coco has essential oils.. ashwagandha is a reproduction strengthening nervine stimulant...for stress its magicall..for mental agility and physical endurance...try for 7 days.. and if you do not notice profound changes ,. i will definitely shave my head and post it.. just reply to this forum page...
thanks.
your kindly
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2012
HI, i have ashwagandha from Swanson and it comes in 450 mg capsules. On the back it says "Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera)" but it does not have a percentage of withanolides. I have read online in many forums about people's testimonials based on what brand they have taken along with the percentage of withanolides. My bottle says to take two piils one or two times per day. I have read that one should take between 500-1000 mg a day. Two pills twice a day would nearly double that. Please help. How much should i take?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...