Medical Questions > Nutrition > Low-fat Diet Forum

Foood for weight loss

Use water lemon's juice or flesh in every day. It is very helpful to reduce weight. Water lemon contain a huge quantity of water. So itz really helpful and easy way to reduce weight.Water lemon is a healthy food guide to include our daily life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2014
It is useful to take moringa seeds with skin. You can take 2 seeds per day.Never take them in empty stomach.You can lose weight considerably without any side effects.If you are taking any medications or having any chronic illnesses, you have to consult with your physician before taking any food supplement for weight loss.Moringa teas in different blends can also support you in weight loss.
|

replied March 23rd, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2014
lemon water is helpful if you drink empty stomach in the morning i boil water that will definatly help you.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2015
Here is some food for lose weight

Whole Eggs

Leafy Greens

Salmon

Cruciferous Vegetables

Lean Beef and Chicken Breast

Boiled Potatoes

Tuna

Beans and Legumes
|

replied May 16th, 2016
I also recommend Eggs and Salmo, additionall avocados, nuts, grapefruits
|

replied May 1st, 2019
Having water with lemon is a good idea, no doubt,i would ile to add one more thing that is HONEY, Lemon water when mixed with honey become powerful detoxification agent. It is a liver tonic, improving its function of neutralizing toxins. Its diuretic effect helps in flushing out the toxins through urine. i must say that honey lemon water is an enrgy boost as well as weight loss formula and also much more beneficial for your health. moreover this is a natural recipe and has no side effect.

Hope it helps.

thanks
|