Hey guys .. everytime i eat certain foods i always get an itch in my ear and its soooo irritable my mum says its probably sympthoms of some sort with food allergies and im getting a bit worried. I do have numerous allergies e.g Nuts Pulses and even chicken i also have hayfever and asthma which is a major let down.

If anyone could answer this .. what could i be allergic to if i get this because i think its alot of foods and maybe even something in them e.g Potassium, or other things.

Please can you help me because i would like some urgent help please
I would like a doctor answer and really good advice from anyone else

thanks alot

Dave
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2008
Supporter
My ears itch when I eat wheat. When I quit eating bread and started eating gluten free, they immediately quit itching and I got the best sleep I have had in years! If I flub up and eat it, my ears itch every time. So try doing without bread a couple of days and see what happens.
|

replied August 7th, 2008
Be careful with the whole itching in ear thing. I used to have an itch at one point that wouldn't go away....and for some reason now I have tinnitus and its really hard to get used to it....not to mention how horrible it is to live with it. Go to a doctor and have that checked out.
|

replied September 9th, 2008
Itching ears can also indicate that you have yeast overgrowth or parasites. Do you have any other "strange" symptoms?
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....