Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

food become my best friend

I try to lose weight but I can't do it I cant stop eating food become my best friend I really need help to stop eating and lose weight I don't want die young I am 28 year old mother of 3 kids in the pas 3 years I put on 40 kg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi leyla,
Perhaps its good that u reached out somehow for others to help u. Fact is i am one not needing to lose weight, but in fact see products and protocols.
Did u ever research some on these and see abt testimonies also of ppl u perhaps know? Sure we like to eat, but perhaps to start with you have options abt less 'delicious' and high caloric foods. There;s a plum delite product i heard about, so simple to lose weight. Some take teas or a drink of water at least bef. a meal and i dont know how and if that is exactly right to do, but some say it fills them up quick. Others have the routine workouts, wc should help in reducing. It took 3 yrs to gain, give urself time to lose again.
|

replied January 1st, 2016
Excercie atelast Razz and there are diets whihc would help you cut down the weight by without cutting down the food
|

replied May 10th, 2017
Hi Leyla,

Its definatly something you can achieve! I loved cooking and eating however, it was hard for me to lose weight. I have found that looking for healthier alternatives easiest way to curb my cravings! . I just search for healthy alternatives of recipes I love. for example I loved BBQ. I know everyone says to eat chicken but that can get pretty boring very quickly.

So doing a bit of research I was able to make meals that taste amazing but are also still healthy.

How does smokey spicy chicken thighs sounds? Both my kids and husband absolutely love this recipe.
Its seems to please everyone! We used to have a electric smokers which was really convenient for because you could just doing lovely smoked flavours and use it in the house! However that one just broke and we just picked up the camp chef natural gas smoker. I was never really into smoked meats but after buying this new smoker, ohhh my I am 100% converted! All those wonderful flavours are in your chicken without the need of sauces or frying!

Ingredients
6 chicken thighs with the skin on
1 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon thyme
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons cayenne
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoon black pepper

Steps
Light your smoker and allow it to come up to a temperature of 200-220 degrees.
Mix all dry rub seasoning ingredients thoroughly.
Rub olive oil to fully coat the chicken thighs.
Sprinkle the mixed seasonings all over the chicken thighs to ensure they are fully coated with rub.
Lay your chicken thighs on the smoker rack and add smoker wood chips at the same time you add the meat. Apple, pecan, or cherry wood is ideal for this recipe.
It is recommended to ensure there is enough wood every hour. Smoke your chicken thighs for 2 hours and rotate them to ensure they cook evenly.
Total cooking time is 3 to 4 hours total depending on a variety of factors such as size of the thighs, temperature of the grill and outside, how windy it is, and how often you open the smoker lid which will let the heat out. Use an instant-read meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2018
Experienced User
to lose weight you do not need to stop eating. On the contrary, more vegetables.
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....