Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Follicular study

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....

As per my previous post, i met my doctor she has advised me to go for a follicular study. Can i know the procedure for it?? What is it and does it help in becoming pregnant?? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rithivik

replied April 5th, 2011
My wife is having PCOD. she under going treatment. From the scan report of 15th day left ovary have developed egg size 1.5 X 0.90 CM, Endomet thickness 11mm and in the 18th Day egg size is 1.6 X 0.80 CM and Endomet thickness 11mm. So during this period if my wife had a orgasm what will happen to egg. can we have sex or not in this period
Did you find this post helpful?