Hi there!
I feel lately like my brain is "foggy" and that I am kind of just floating through the day, not really able to concentrate, if that makes any sense? IT feels like my brain is not clear at all. I frequently get sore neck muscles and bad headaches. I've tried chiropractic for the neck/head pain and it's helped a bit. After an adjustment I feel a bit "clearer" for about an hour or so, but then this "fog" descends. It feels as though it's mostly on my left side of my head(if that makes any sense at all)! I feel like I am in survival mode at all times, just doing what I can to scrape through the day. I also have difficulty sleeping, maybe because of this? ANyone else feel like this or have any suggestions to ease these symptoms? Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Superbusymom
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
I am 27/m and have been feeling the same way for 4 or 5 years. I have a constant foggy feeling in my head along with pressure, dizziness, no motivation and just not feeling like myself in general. I have told many doctors and it always gets brushed off as alergys or stress which I don't think I have. I need to find out what is going on because it seems to be getting worse and I cant imagine living another 50 years like this. Is there anyone that has found what is causing this. Your replys would be greatly appreciated.

Read more: Headache and Migraines Forum - Foggy Head, Lightheaded.. Really Worried! page 2 http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic98687_ 20.html#ixzz1hJsm5Xax
|

replied June 26th, 2012
suffer from copletely the same symptoms..... hope it is due to my gallstones....I am pre-op......answer please.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....