I've had this issue for a few years. I've asked docs and they never have anything to say. One just said maybe too much caffinne. What happens is the right side of my cheek/face gets flush and red at times. Gets hot as well. Its weird. I could be just sitting at my desk and all of a sudden my face gets flush and hot on the right side. What could cause this? Some people said I should check my thyroid??? Not sure why. High blood pressure? any thoughts on where to start? even the doc could not tell me.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi SadlyMissing,

Have you seen a dermatologist? I would start there. If he or she can't figure it out have them refer you to a specialist.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....