Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

flush red face and heart racing

User Profile
my face gets flushed so often and more so when i feel embarrassed and in the spot light and what makes it worse adds to the stress and upset is my heart starts pounding really fast does any one know what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2012
sounds like anxiety; or a small panic attack.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2012
thanks that's what i thought it always might have been but i have never gone to the doctor for it to be diagnosed or anything like that thanks again for the input.
|

replied March 13th, 2012
flushing
i am blonde haired blue eyed male and i got the same symptoms my doc told me to take an allegra in the morning because my histimine system was out of whack (which he has seen before in blonde haired fair skinned people and for the most part it worked
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...