Hi my name is Katrina and I'm turning fourteen this year in August. I've been with depression and anxiety for a year now, and I feel they've taken over much more than I'd wanted, I wanted to keep the levels down. I've been prescribed medication 3 months ago, I should have taken it then. I want to take it tomorrow morning as they said I could but I'm extremely worried.. I haven't been to school or out the house in a year, only for a tiny occasional walk. I worry about everything - everything ill repeat. If I get a pain, something is instantly wrong. Lately I constantly worry ill get appendicitis, so I try tell myself the chances are so low, it doesn't help. I'm petrified of throwing up, why? I don't know. It's something the psychiatrist told me had built in the past. Something that wouldn't get better without this medication and help, NOW. I'm aware the thoughts might get worse, and my suicide thoughts are extreme at the moment, I'm scared taking the fluoxitine might make this worse, and that if I stuck to it for a little while and it didnt get better, it would take ages to come off of them or I could possibly even kill myself if they get too bad. I'm crying, I'm scared. I'm also aware of the vomiting? Those are my two main worries, ESPECIALLY the thoughts. Someone please leave a comment telling me what happened maybe when you had them? Or if you know about them, I'm extremely depressed and upset, the tears are flowing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2013
I have been fine of generic prozac, you seem like you have external depression though. Rando question, how is your skin? I have been getting horrific acne on my chin and I have no idea why other than the meds?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....