last year I had A severe case of pneunomia that resulted hopital stay for 4 week. now my quetion is, should I recieve the flu shots and what other shots I should get?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, you probably should. This is something you need to discuss with your doctor. Depending on your age and other factors, you may want to get a pneumonia shot in addition to the flu shots.

Also, it's always a good idea for pretty much everyone to keep their other shots up-to-date, such as tetanus, measles, whooping cough (especially if you are around small children) etc. Even adults should get these because they help protect themselves and those around them.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Flu
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....