Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Flu, Cold or HIV? Sort of nervous

I recently wrote this in the wrong section under Sexual Health - Men. Im going to try here instead

Ok so about Wednesday night me and a few friends rented out a hotel. We drank quite a bit, got absolutely no sleep and did smoke marijuana. Before I get to the main part I'd like to point out a couple of things

- It was raining and cold and yes we went outside for smokes and got wet. I had beer spilled on me too. My shirt was never changed

- Prior to what I'm about to tell you, my throat was very dry and it was getting sore. This could be from Cotton Mouth and dryness from the marijunana or the dust and dryness of the hotel (Whenever I get this feeling in my throat, I know Im waking up with a cold or allergies)

- The dust and dander in my area is currently a 10 - 10 Extreme rating and I have allergies

- 2 Hour sleep, and intoxicated

Now for the shameful part. The girls all left, it was 5 AM so we called.. yes. A hooker. We did our thing, I used a rubber when we had vaginal sex. We kissed (Drunk.. and ashamed) and I fingered her. I had open cuts on my index finger, small ones but to be honest Im not sure what fingers I used. I'll say the index. And we both did Oral on each other unprotected.

Now for my symptoms

- Congested yet runny nose (Yellow mucus)
- Swollen eyes
- Scratchy throat with a minor cough
- Sneezing and Sniffles

Keep in mind I had a sore dry throat before the hooker, and I developed these symptoms less then a week after the encounter and from what I know it takes several weeks for most STIs to show symptoms. It feels like its getting better I took some night time nyquils and buckleys and I've been drinking hot liquids all day.

Ah Id like to point out on last thing. I am not sexually active. Ive had 1 partner 2 years ago, and the hooker would be my second. The session with her was 20 mins and half of it was talking. Damn gold digger Razz

Read more: Sexual Health - Men Forum - Common Cold, Allergy or.. STI? http://ehealthforum.com/health/common-cold -allergy-or-sti-t358904.html#ixzz228wbEfxQ
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2012
Experienced User
"damn gold digger razz" ? did she call you?????

you had NO risk
|

replied July 30th, 2012
That sort of eases my mind, I always thought oral was a risk though. Like eating her out.

She had the nerve to text me to come see her again and this time it was only $220 for the full hour!

:l Still not sure if I .. fingered the "right" hole. It was a bad night, I dont remember much of it
|

replied July 30th, 2012
Experienced User
there are over a dozen different proteins and enzymes in the mouth that inhibit transmission. hiv is NOT transmitted through oral sex.

doesn't matter what you fingered...fingering is not a risk.
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....