Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

flash pains that occur several times a day in my testes

User Profile
Hello

I have been experiencing flash pains that occur several times a day in my testes and also in my lymph nodes area in the groin.

My Dr has tested for the following
All STDs - Negative
UTI - negative
Testicular Cancer - Negative after Ultrasound - however I have 2 tiny cysts on my left teste which I have had for at least 15 years and have not grown in size or have ever bothered me.

This feeling has become some what annoying. Im thinking I have some sort of infection but not sure neither is my DR about what other tests would should run with at this point.

I have none of the following symptoms
Fatigue,
Vomiting
Pain elsewhere
Lymph Nodes are not swollen or enlarged
Headaches
Weight Loss
Diahrea
Sweats or colds
Fever

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Cheeky6411

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2014
General Q and A Answer A49001
Thank you for asking

Testicular pain has multiple possibilities from benign to life threatening. Your history of cyst for 15 years may have a role but odds are low.

At adult age epididymitis is the likely possibility and empiric antibiotic therapy is advised. Use scrotal support and keep the good hygiene. Give coitus a break and get a urine routine exam and culture.

You will be fine. Visit our health centre for further guidance.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.