i was fingered a 5 days ago and it was my 4th time, the day after i was fine and then 2 days after every time i urinated it really stung and smelt burnt it doesn't smell anymore but stings so bad towards the end, i just want to stop urinating and 3 times ive urinated there was blood on the toilet paper but none on my undies and im not close to my period it also feels like i need to pee a lot and when i do not much comes out i heard it could be a sti and thats caused if the boys fingers were dirty but they weren't he showered just before it, someone help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2013
Community Volunteer
It sounds like you have a UTI. Sexual activity can increase your chances of getting an UTI because things are rubbing over your pee hole, but it is not really related.

Please tell your mom or guardian so that you can see your doctor and get treated. An UTI should not be left untreated.

Drinking lots of water and cranberry juice can relieve the bad symptoms temporarily until you get treated.

Take care!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: bad smell
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....