User Profile
For as long as I can remember my body hurts to touch all over. It is a very spiteful pain and when touched it hurts for a while after, minutes.
I have seen many doctors and do not yet know what it is, no one will pursue it. Even though it effects me everyday. It is not sensitive like clothes hurts, you have to press my skin which in some areas are more sensitive. Mainly my legs, top of my arms, top of head, spine and ribs. Also my abdomen but I thought that was just from my gallbladder out but it hurts also.
I am constantly tired, struggle to get out of bed and snooze my alarm for as long as possible.
I get headaches which I get massages for which help but for some reason not recently. The aches and pains come back within a week.
My moods are all over the place, I have anxiety and I think depression which I cannot tell the doctor. I find speaking difficult.
My smell is very sensitive also.
My doctor said because it does not stop me working he won't do anything

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2018
Fibromyalgia Answer A64389
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe could suggest probability of hypovitaminosis-D (deficiency of vitamin-D), or peripheral neuritis. Getting started on vitamin supplements (as suggested by test results) and on nerve tonics to soothe the peripheral nerves should help you control your symptoms. Consider discussing your symptoms again with another doctor/healthcare provider and go ahead with getting further evaluation done and get started on treatment as appropriate based on your evaluation results. Consider being in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/healthcare provider and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fibromyalgia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.