User Profile
Hi, I have fibromyalgia, I’m not sure if this pain is related or not. over the last couple years I’ve been experiencing pain in both legs( not usually at the same time) the pain generally starts above the knee. It’s a constant pain with occasional throbs or stabs of pain. It will travel up my leg into my hip and down to my ankle. I’ve had X-rays that show nothing then my dr will just tell me to take Advil for pain and inflammation which resulted in me developing an ulcer. Do U have any ideas what could be wrong? My dr won’t look any further at it. On top of this very recently I’ve gotten pin and needles in my feet. And have been having issues with tendinitis in multiple points of my body.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2018
Fibromyalgia Answer A64348

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Ulcer
Quick Reply
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Fibromyalgia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.