i have both of the above as well as other conditions and i feel at a total loss my condition is worsening and i am also getting new symptons but whenever i go to my docs all i get is theres nothing i can do. i do appreciate that fms/cfs are hard to treat but what about if my new symptons are something else and its just an easy option to put it down to my fms/cfs but my quality of life is rapidly decreasing what can i do what help can i get i just dont know where to turn anymore

regards
michelle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2012
i have both too, plus a ton of and what i really hate fibro osgteo deg disc disease spinal stenosis neuropathy but i hate the cfs the most the rest can be helped with meds bu also i have hypothyroidism and idk if thats what is causing it or i have it just because i dont know i just wish there was a pill lol for cfs! shelly
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2012
The most important thing you can do is pacing. This means cutting back on activities until you aren't crashing at all anymore. High dose hydroxyB12 and omega 3 fish oil are easy ways to help with some symptoms as well.
|

replied July 12th, 2012
believ it or not both i take religeously every morning but for other reasons! odd? but nice to know
|
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...