My girlfriend and I have never had sex. She is, in fact, a virgin. A week ago, my penis came into contact with her inner labia while it had pre-ejaculate on it. This happened a day after her menstrual bleeding had ended. 1. Is this time frame in her menstrual cycle a very fertile one? 2. Is it possible that she could become pregnant in this way? What are the odds of all this? I'll be honest, she and I are worried sick about this and we are just trying to handle it in the most mature way we can. Thank You so much for any light you may be able to shed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Draper, The chances are extremely extremely slim. The odds are somewhere between miracle and impossible that this could get her pregnant.

If she keeps on stressing like this, it will cause her next menstruation to be delayed that will cause her even more stress. So be ready for a very stressed out girlfriend.

However, you should not let your penis touch her vulva without a condom. Even with the best intentions, things can get out of control quickly.

Please please please be more careful!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...