hello....if any girl is fully excited during sex and she wants penetration but it does not happen..then there is any chance of any type of complication in girl due to release of hormones or contracting of uterus or vagina???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tarangela
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2009
Supporter
No, other than feeling frustrated and being a uncomfortable physically there is no effect on women.
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2009
Supporter
WRONG! It is possible for a women to get a stomach ache from lack of orgasm.
Its not life threatening and I doubt it can harm you but it does ache just a tad bit.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I'm always open to learning something new, angel507ny. How does sexual tension or frustration cause a stomache ache?
|

User Profile
Supporter
well detergram Im not a doctor or anything and I never said frusteration caused a stomach ache but in my case I was trying to get some sexual intercourse and my partner ended up not being able to fulfill the deed and my stomach started to cramp up.
Google search female blue balls, you will be surprised!
Its not in all women, I just so happen to have experienced something like it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey angel507ny
What your describing doesn't have a medical connection to unfulfilled arousal in women. However strong emotional reactions often have a profound impact on digestion, hence the direct connection between stress and ulcers.
|

User Profile
Supporter
ok never mind then. I know it happened to me maybe im the only person in the world to have a stomach ache. EXCUSE ME!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know for a fact that at least two of us have had them. I also know that it's true that extreme anger, fear or frustration can turn an empty stomach into a painful knot, even cause some muscle cramping in the chest and pelvis. I'm certainly not saying that you didn't have a reaction to being left high-and-dry but I just haven't heard of any way the issue could work along the same mechanism that blue-balls does for men. If there is a connection I'd love to know about it.
|

replied November 16th, 2011
jus sayin
I have experience pink balls (woman version of blue balls) and it can be very uncomfortable! I absolutely get cramps and feel quite sick to my stomach...whether its more related to nerves from the frustration, anger and upset or to the actual swelling of the gentials and blood flow but it sure does happen!
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2011
Community Volunteer
The solution is in your own hands.
|

replied November 2nd, 2012
it is real
I believe some people should stop entertaining their own ignorance. Just because their might be little to no existing research about this issue doesnt mean it does not exist. Let me tell u I am a firm theorecist regarding the notion of female blue balls or pink balls because I experienced it for myself about two days ago. I was highly aroused by awesome at least four hours of four play and oral sex by my boyfriend. I was so aroused that it hurt. My uterus area/ lower abdomen was aching and tender.
I had to ask my bf to raise his body weight off me b/c any extra pressure I could not stand. I told him at least three times during the procress that i was n pain like i had never had. After relieving myself to go pee n after n orgasm from oral the pressure did not fully go away until my by penetrated me n we had intercourse. After that the pain did go away.
|

replied February 19th, 2013
Wolf, yes it does. When a woman is aroused, her uterus and cervix tighten, to improve friction between her and her partner during intercourse. When the woman does not orgasm, she is left with this tightness, which can be comparable to menstrual cramping.
|

replied July 7th, 2013
Actually, females can also have pain in her private areas if she doesn't get an orgasm. And it can become very uncomfortable, painful, and you can become very angry. Pink balls is very common. Just like Blue Balls, the blood can rush down when your hormones get excited. And if there is no orgasm (like men, no ejaculation) it can become very painful. I have experienced this first hand after going sexfree for over a year. I as well went to the doctor. Why do you think women have toys?
|

replied February 16th, 2014
Pink Balls
Pink balls are also known as Vasocongestion found in both men and women. For men it usually hurts like you just got kicked in the nuts. But the pain does not go away for hours. In woman it can be similar of a menstruation cycle. I really hate Blue balls.
|

replied February 16th, 2014
Pink balls are also known as Vasocongestion found in both men and women. For men it usually hurts like you just got kicked in the nuts. But the pain does not go away for hours. In woman it can be similar of a menstruation cycle.
|

replied July 7th, 2014
Wrong, Wolf. This does happen to women:
"Unpleasant side effects of sex-related vasocongestion may lead to the cramp-like pain of "blue balls" in males and an unpleasant pelvic "heaviness" in women, similar to the start of the menstruation cycle." (Wikipedia) it can feel just like menstrual cramps, trust me.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....