A few hours ago, I tripped and fell on uneven concrete. My knees and hands hit the ground, and my head whipped forward and my chin hit the concrete pretty hard. My chin didn't get cut, but there is a bump on it now. I don't think I have any other symptoms, except I have a upset stomach (probably unrelated). Right away I got up and was a bit shaken up and embarrassed. Now, anxiety is getting to me because I'm worried of having a concussion although I don't have any pain other than on the bump on my chin. Can anything be said to ease my mind?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2014
Don't’ worry after some time it will cure by natural treatments. All you need to do is don’t think too much about that incident. The disease of anxiety is very much psychological rather than physical.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....