Hi,
I fell head first onto a spare boat motor during boating about a week ago. I hit the right side of my head and ear, it swelled and turned red/blue/purple immediately. I still have bruising today, and it is still tender, I cannot sleep on that side and if I do I have a tremendous headache and pain when I wake up. I still have headaches and earaches as well as the occasional feeling of pressure and sometimes it feels as if someone plugs my right ear for a moment and then sets off a high pitched ring and that's all I hear in that ear for a few moments. My question is, I went to the ER last week two days after it happened to ease my family's minds but I'm still having headaches and pain, is this normal? Or should I go back to the doctor? I am also wondering if I should be at work or not as I work in a shop on heavy duty equipment, there are a lot of loud loud noises and when the engines fire up even more noise. Any help is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....