i had a big crush on a girl in my first year in college ..asked her out but she said no..it turned out later that she started datin my frend for 1 yr they went on we saw each other occasoinally for hi hello and that sort.she started callin me back bout 3 months back and told me stuff that really made me fall for her again...even though i realised she was lookin for a shoulder coz she had a big fight wid her bf.. now they are back together i really feel used ,,she xpects me to be nice to her when she has been so bad to me this is my md exam time and i really dont need this thing goin on cant concentate on studies what to do ..i feel so damn screwd i wasted my time over somethin that never was:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi drbones83,

Release her from your life. Getting your degree is something that is going to benefit you for the rest of your life. There are plenty of these "user" girls in the world. Block her email, phone number and any other access she has to you. She is using you like a ping pong ball, back and forth back and forth, END IT NOW! You wouldn't want anyone who refer to you as a friend to stab you in the back by cheating with your girl right? Say goodbye and good riddence to her. She is who she is and that will never change. Keep your focus on your school work that is where your future lay.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply