Is there something wrong with me because for a while now I have been feeling torn up inside. Everything feelings just off like somethings wrong with me and lately i've been having these flash backs of when i was younger and i can't seem to make them stop.Lately it's been getting worse I can go to sleep without feeling like something terrible is going to happen, I don't have the appetite i used to, everything just seems so meaningless, and i just can't seem to handle what's going inside my mind. So am I just depressed or is it something worse? A couple weeks ago I asked my friend about it and he said that it's probably bipolar. He said that's what it was like for him when he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I need help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2011
Experienced User
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Flashbacks from a bad childhood could have a lot to do with it. I'd go see a counselor, psychologist or therapist who can really find the problem. Friends can have the best intentions but sometimes get carried away...

The good news is it'll be ok. Whatever it may be, there's help. If it helps, keep talking about it to someone you trust (or here) and putting thoughts down on paper to try and lift some of the weight.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...