Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

feeling stuck-I am going to gain weight!

I am 20 years old, weigh around 130 ibs, exercise pretty much every day for an hour, and eat around 1200 calories. I feel extremely stuck because I want to be eating more normal amounts and not exercising so much but I feel that if i don't do this that I am going to gain weight, which is what i am terrified of. I want to live a normal life thats not so restrictive and based on exercise. I dont want to live this way forever and I am afraid that as I get older I am going to have to eat even less and exercise more just to have a body that i am remotely comfortable with. At this height, i would be okay with a weight between 125 and 135. I have been up to 145 at my heaviest and was extremely uncomfortable. Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....