Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Feeling Off, headaches, constant health worries

Hey guys,

This is my first post on here (sorry if it's in the wrong forum) but I need advice. I'm a 25 year old male, married, with one child and I love my family. I started having panicky feeling around 18, abd they are still present at times but not as bad. Now sometimes I just feel weird or off, like just blah. No energy, get really tired around 3pm everyday. I work 50 hours a week and go to bed kinda late (11pm). I just want to have energy again and not worry about if I'm slowly having a heart attack or stroke, or that I might have cancer. I get biyearly blood work and everything is good. I am overweight and I have high blood pressure. I'm not a slob but I don't get the exercise like I should. I am scared to have bad health and it's constantly on my mind. Are all these neck aches, head aches, crappy feeling from anxiety and stress from constantly worrying? I need some help on this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2014
I feel the same as you. I worry if it's anxiety or anything else. I would like answers too. Hope you are ok? Flobabe
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....