User Profile
Hello, i'm 15 years old and I'm a guy and well... I just feel extremely hopeless and worthless at the moment. I feel like my friends think I'm a joke, I don't have anyone I can talk to about important things. I feel like everything is going wrong in my life, i've never kissed a girl or even had a girlfriend, I was bullied for 5 years in my old school and the teachers were no help at all, even after one of them brought a knife in one day and chased me into the toilets with it. In the school that I'm in now, all I ever get for answering questions in class are people saying things like "my god how does he know that, he must have no life" or "why would you even bother learning that stuff". I hate how this winds me up, but knowing general questions and being fairly good at science subjects are the only thing I have going for me... and they decide to insult me for it. I feel angry at a lot of people and I'm angry at myself for not doing anything to try and change things, I could try and get out more but I get extremely shy around people. I don't like having to tell people this but I really have no idea what to do, I'm sorry for the long list of complaints but i'd be very thankful to anyone who answered this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....