Since past 2 months, I have some digestion problem - Indigestion, pressure inside stomach(both right and left side of belly). I consulted doctor. Blood test and stomach scan was done. There was no as such problem. In scan liver was a little bit larger than normal size. As per doctor this is normal. In blood report also, nothing specific was revealed. He prescribed me Ofloxacin. Another problem that I started facing was fever. It was not exactly fever when measured by thermometer (98 F). But almost 3-4 hours a day I feel feverish. That also I feel my head a bit warmer. When I go for a drive on bike, then because of cold air the fever goes off. Along with that sometimes I feel a little bit of pressure inside my head at back side. Not sure what is the issue. Today I felt Sleep Paralysis also. Please suggest!!!
I am a patient of Iridocyclitis also.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2013
Seems, doctors/admin does not care about posts on this site. I think it is better to avoid posting on this site.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....