I am 16, and about two years ago I had a problem with bullimia. At the time, i was able to get better and gain a little weight and be healthy. Now I am feeling bad again,I feel fat and when I look at myself in the mirror my self-esteem goes low, because I do not feel good about myself, I have started to stop eating -again- and when i eat too much i make myself vomit. I weigh 125lbs and I am 5'5". I have talkied with friends, and they have told me that I look fine, but I dont feel fine.
What I want to know is if what I am feeling is just simply mental?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2010
you are very slim and need to make sure if you need to eat a fruit or something small and work out.... find someone who you truely trust and talk to them about what is going on with this
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....