Where can I start , I wonder if it's depression I have or just sad or even just bad luck. well the past two years have been terrible. my husband left me last year for another woman. but came back this year wanting to work things out. when i thought that was in the clear and i had found my true friends in school this one mean person was speaking ill of a good friend of mine. i didnt want trouble and didn;t want to start trouble but i felt terrible for my friend so i decided to tell a mutual good friend of ours who then agreed that i should say something. when i did i thought it was left at that. instead i found out that it started being mentioned to people in higher positions. when i went to confront my friends they both denied it to my face and pretty much turned their backs against me and now what do u know..those three (the one who spoke ill of my friend) and my two "supposed" good friends are all a clique. thats fine but then i had to deal with disrespect and bullying because my instituition is very small i have noticed even a change in instructors behavior which has been bothersome to me. little by little i was shunned by many people i thought i could once trust. i feel alone, sad, i cry at times because all i wanted to do was help. i knew what it felt like to have this particular student speak ill of me and all i wanted to do was protect my friend but instead it blew up in my face which has been hard to take. i dont know what to do , i dont even wanna go to school ... no one knows the real me. i am not a manipulative, coniving two faced person. the opposite i am too honest and maybe believe others will be honest with me. its been hard even getting out of bed in the morning and i dont know what to do anymore.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....