So my best friend started hanging out with some one ive had drama with wich she knows about and doesnt seem to care .its really bothering me i feel betrayed what should i do ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper truck88
|

replied June 24th, 2013
I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but get over it. It's that simple. Not sure why your friend is doing that, as she probably does know, or the person you have 'drama' with is being extra nice to your friend, trying to make you feel/look bad. Let them hang out with each other. Be strong and don't let it get to you. Besides, taking the 'upper hand' will only make them feel worse.

Sometimes searching for answers will cause you to miss out on some of life's opportunities. You'll figure this out in time, or not care at all.

You don't have to close the door to your friend, btw. Just make it clear that you don't wish to hang out with the other person, and go your separate way. If you best friend truly cares about you, she'll come back around. If she doesn't, then the h377 with her!! You'll make new ones!!
|

replied June 24th, 2013
If it bothers you and you still are having drama with that other person that your friend is hanging with, go find an other friend.
|

replied July 1st, 2013
Hey there. I'm not sure if I completely agree with the above two posts. It could bother you maybe for some good reasons, and maybe for some not so good reasons. If it really bothers you, then I would talk to your friend about it and then also state why it bothered you. However, your friend is entitled to hang out with whomever she wants, so you might have to end up living with it. But honestly, communication and honesty are key. Good luck.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....