Medical Questions > Relationships > Grief and Loss Forum

Feeling alone and in a box.

I have recently lost my mother to AML Leukemia, and well that is what allowed me to move from a bad situation of not making it anywhere in life and to somewhere where I may be able to pull myself together and make a decent living for myself. Well now I have moved in with a friend and well now I have to move again.

Me and my mom were vary close, and I have a tendency to stuff sadness deep inside of me with humor and random silliness. Well its all hitting me now the sadness that is, and I feel like I have no one left in the world to talk to. Me and my dad have never been close nor have me and my brother. I also left all the friends I really care about back where I use to live, but there are no jobs there and I feel myself wanting to go back even though I know it would be a step backwards, though at the same time at least I know there I have people to talk to and understand.

I am sad and lonely with no one but myself to talk to and it feels like the world will soon sufficate my soul if I don't do something to change my current situation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2012
Sounds like you would benefit from talking to a mental health professional. They will be able to help you talk through your sadness and the loss of your mom. I hope you are able to find someone and you are able to get past this. Good luck
|

replied February 20th, 2012
Please consider talking to a counselor. They can really help you sort out your feelings and set realistic goals for yourself. Just remember you are NOT alone.
|