Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

feel i got neglected from the world itself.

User Profile
Hi doctor,

My name is chithra,i worked in a mnc for six months.i made a mistake in my job which result in a loss to the company from this onwards,i face a neglecting attitude from my team mates no one wish to me but every day i will talk to them but they dont even smile to me.after the mistake, i got stammering for which i got treatment and cured almost few years back.now i got stammering back,lack confidence in talking to people.which led to quit the job from that office.now i feel guilty conscious that i made mistake to the company and create a bad impression to the team.now i quit the job and i am searching for a new job but i cant able to find a job for past 6 months.i feel i got neglected from the world itself.my team mates told that they lost bonus,increment because of the mistake this hurt me a lot at that time.but now they got bonus increment.except my parents everyone questioning why i left the job?but i got hurt by all these things.please gave some advice....

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2012
Depression Answer A37953
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

I am sorry to hear about you but these things as mistakes in job and switching to new one are common and person learns form the mistakes only.This is what is called experience. Do not be stressed as it can cause psychological issues. There is nothing to be ashamed of and consider this as one phase of life which went off. These things are part and parcel of life and you do not need to give explaination to everyone.

A capable person as you will definitely get a new job sooner or later. Just keep on applying for other ones and try to forget the incident.You are quite young and have a long way to go. Relax for sometime and start job hunting.Avoid talking to people concerned with the previous company and spend time doing some things which you are fond of as music,swimming,gardening etc.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.