Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

feel enema water in thighs and down to knees?

User Profile
Hi everyone,
I did an enema earlier this evening (the water bottle as they call it)...the kit from walmart. As I released the clamp to allow water into my colon I felt the water rushing into my leg, from my thigh down to my knees and other places too. On the inside though as if it was in my tissue and not externally. What does this mean? Do I have some kind of tear in my colon allowing this to happen? I also felt really nauseated and like I was gonna pass out so I had to stop after a few times. Whatever temperature the water was, it felt the same in my thighs etc. Really freaked out and worried. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to what could cause this? Thank you!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2014
Hi,

I think you did not succeeded in allowing the water to enter completely into your colon. A part of it has leaked out and you felt it running into your thighs.

If your constipation problems won't be resolved with 1 enema; you can repeat with another one by tomorrow. This time make sure to get a good position not allowing water leaking.

Hope it helped!
Dr.Albana

Simple Steps to Beating Diabetes Naturally
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Intestinal Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.