User Profile
Hi, I am a 29 year old female. I left a really good job in politics a couple years ago to pursue medical school. I didn't get into medical school; however, now I can't get a job anywhere except waiting tables. I am too ashamed to ask my old office for help getting a job. Sometimes, I feel like I would rather die than ask for help. I left on very good terms, and yet, I am so ashamed that I didn't get into medical school. I feel like there is no way out. I feel like there is no place for me in this world. Somedays, I feel like I can't go another day like this. I am so sad. I have no friends here and all my friends from before have all forgotten about me I'm sure. I wish someone would just tell me what is wrong with me beyond extreme fear of rejection.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2010
Anxiety and Stress Answer A15452
Thanks for using this forum....

you have more mental trauma than physical problem due to worrying too much...dont think too low about yourself...destiny always has a roll..and good comes after every rejection...yoou should take some vitamin b12 for your numbness and not strain hard..go to your old office boldly and ask for help without any shame....i think thge solution to your problem is you only...and remember no one forgets good people......

take care....

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.