I visited a prostitute a couple of days ago when I was drunk. I didn't have a condom and her HIV status is unknown. I know that my penis touched her vagina a couple of times, but she said that I didn't go in her at all. Nevertheless I ejaculated and pulled away leaving my sperm running down her legs. What are my chances of being infected? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Since you were intoxicated you really cant know what happened so get tested for all STDs to be safe.
|

replied September 30th, 2009
Thanks for the advice, but i need to know if the odds are in my favour or not. I'm going out of my head with worry and now have to wait another 12 weeks. HAve I exposed myself to any major risk?
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2009
Community Volunteer
I don't deal in odds.Even if the odds are a million to one,you could be the one.Odds are that you are safe but please don't bet on your life.Odds do not matter.
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....