Hello all,

I'm stressing these days very much about catching HIV since I had unprotected sex with 2 ladies within last 2 months. I've been obessions complusives disorder sufferer since my childhood as I always think about bad stuff happening to me or imagining horrible thoughts maybe I'm insane sometimes. Anyway, this time I have all reasons to be worried eventhough I've been healthy and wasn't suffering from any symptomes. I had sex with 2 women within the last 2 months and I'm very worried if I catch HIV & die. I asked these 2 ladies but they said they're clean and they just broke up with their ex husbands which I don't buy they could be lying. I know I'm gambling with my life and was stupid enough not to wear a condom. Now I'm afraid of getting tested because I will live miserable & death sentenced for the few years left for me if infected. I need to mention that I kissed like 4 men back in 2003-2004 but nothing else just kissing & had a BJ from a guy. Do you think I can get AIDS from that? I've been always healthy and never showed any symptomes that I read online except for pimples on my chest that was 2 years ago but I've always had pimples on my body since I was a teenager. Could you please help me?? I'm going insane and can't sleep, eat or drink & I live alone too I can't talk to my friends about it.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....