Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

fear and anxiety and depression and confusion?!

Why can't I just live my life without all this fear and anxiety and depression and confusion?! Why does everything have to suck so bad?! I feel like giving up. My mind just races and I can't focus on anything but how terrible I feel! I feel like I can't reach people! They are in the same room, but feel a million miles away! I touch things and don't feel like I'm touching them. I feel so numb sometimes and empty! Like there is nothing on the inside of me! I get so angry sometimes, but then fear overcomes everything! I'm scared all the time!!!! I pray all the time for a cure from this, not just for me, but all of us. I am a Christian, but I can't help but feel like I've done something wrong to deserve this. I can't think of anything, but there must be some reason for this suffering. Does anyone know feel the same way?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Daryl,
I am saying am a bit in the same boat, tho not exactly. We cant even say many details here, but others would say because we;re trying to believe in an imaginary something in the sky, which it is not about. Look, i dont know how long uve been like this, or how long u have been listening/learning about God/our Maker. But whatever others say, He is. Was, is and always never changing. Hold on, we cant answer all the reasons for suffering but others go thru more difficult tests or trials.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i believe its depression and it needs help of a psychiatrist and mood stabilizers and antidepressants combination. Let your psychiatrist help you further in this regard.

Take care
|

replied January 12th, 2019
Hi daryld,my husband had troubles in similar area.
He did some tests.And turned out he had low testerone level.
He started testerone therapy and his mood has stabilized.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.