Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Fatigue, hungry, frequent urination, back pains...

User Profile
I've been on the Depo shot for a year and a couple months now. Since then i havent been getting my period and no symptoms of the shot except that i couldent get pregnant. Smile My boyfriend wants a baby really bad but my mom wants me on the shot. We have been having unprotected sex and lately i've been having pregnancy symptoms: cramps in my lower abdomen which i havent had since my period days (Who Knows When That Was), Fatigue, hungry, frequent urination, back pains, tender breast, and i've been burping up a little vomit also, constipation, burping and farting. can someone explain to me what is going on. sometimes i also get chest pain or heart burn. My boyfriend has been sick lately out of nowhere. he thinks im pregnant and my mother had a dream of me being pregnant and so did my boyfriend. The funny thing is, i haven't missed a shot. He says i should take a test, but i don't know when is a good time since i havent had my period. Could someone explain this please.!!!

Aslo: Last time me and my boyfriend had an intercourse there was white kind of sticky like nut or cum whatever you call it coming out of me that never happend before during an intercourse. my nut/cum was always like a clear type of color. i found that strange. Now my boyfriend calls me creme pie lol thats crazy. my vagina has also been much wetter than before. WHATS GOING ON WITH ME.???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2011
there could be a possibility that you could be pregnant. were you taking any antibiotics while on the shot? antibiotics can make you shot stop working. what days you had intercourse and you need to call your doctor. being on the shot during pregnancy especially early stages of pregnancy can cause a miscarriage.
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2011
about two or three weeks ago i had bleharitis (eyelid infection) and i had to take sum tablets prescribed by the doctor. i had intercourses on the 2nd & 5th of this month then again on the 9th & 11th. im going to check with the doctor but first i want to take a pregnancy test but i dont know if its too early to take one. i've also been more moody and emotional over the littlest things.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...